« »
January 28, 2011 | 2:16 PM


SBS posted a boatload of drama information about its upcoming Mon-Tues drama Athena: Goddess of War.
Mild Spoilers:
Reading the official synopsis and character descriptions, watching the latest trailer, and reading the news reports, it’s clear that Su Ae plays a double agent of both the NIS and Athena (the terrorist organization). It’s unclear where her real loyalties lie, but she clearly falls in love with Jung Woo Sung, and vice-versa, which throws a wrench into her plans.

Synopsis :

Character Descriptions :






Labels:




0 Comments

Post a Comment

No harsh word here please. Thanks for the comments :)



|


Disclaimer



This blog belongs to Nur Liyana. No ripping, spamming and copying w/o my permission. Respect me and I'll respect you. Thank you :)





Tagboard





Credits


This template 100% made by me. Nur Liyana Yahaya. With little help from my old skins and Dinamic Drive. For header and background, I used Photoshop CS5. Color got from HTML color code. Font from Dafont and Google Web Font. Gifs picture made by me and some taken from Tumblr. Other image get from We♥It, Google and Tumblr. Kindly inform me if I'm using your materials but i don't mention here. (c) Copyright by Akira Himesama. All right reserved 2012 (c)