« »
October 26, 2011 | 11:19 AM


#picit gambar untuk ke link contest :)

Sekian lama tak join contest, tetiba rasa nak join. Huehuehue. Sebab ape yana join? Sebab Aqua Lomo tu boyfie yana yang paling cute yang yana nak sangat2. Errr. Ayat cam keling sikit. Almaklumlah. Deepavali en? Hoho :3

Selalunya bila nak masuk contest kena lah ada rules dia kan? Sila rujuk di bawah ye? :)

THE RULES
  • Feel free to follow this blog but this is not coercion :) For those who don't want to follow my blog, make sure you up to date with me. It is because, for example, you are the winner but you don't know anything so the present will be past to the other contestant.
  • Copy the banner
  • above and link to this entry. Feel free to paste and link the banner above on your sidebar.
  • For Malaysian
  • . But it's okay if blogger from other country wanna join this contest BUT if they win, the present will give through this virtual world only. Girls and boys can join this contest.
  • It is open for blogger, tumblr, website ONLY.


HOW TO JOIN
  • It has two section. You can choose by yourself. The first section is number 2) and the second section is number 3)
  • Make an entry and create a good story that has relationship with me. Even you don't know me, it's okay, just design. It can be comedy, horror, sadness, joy etc.
  • OR make a header for me :) The title must be La Dolce Hanis Anasa.


HOW TO WIN
  • No vote, no like. It's 100% in my hand.
  • Conditions and rules are final unless I add/ change it.
  • I will choose the best entry/ header.
Hadiah? Boleh ke blog comel ni untuk tengok :)

Yana nak buat cerita. Tapi macam malas pulak nak taip panjang2. Hoho. So, yana buatkan header je untuk Hanis. Boleh kann? :3

Nie dia;

Simple je. Okay, yana tau header yang yana buat nie tak lawa. Tapi harap sesangat boleh menang. Heee. Boleh kan? InsyaAllah :3

Lots of Love,
Yana♥




2 Comments

Blogger Hanis said...

Lawa woo~ :D Ada peluang ne nak menang ^__^ Thanks for joining btw ;)

 
Blogger apple ♥ sidz said...

hee. yeke? okay. insyaAllah. btw,welcome :)

 

Post a Comment

No harsh word here please. Thanks for the comments :)



|


Disclaimer



This blog belongs to Nur Liyana. No ripping, spamming and copying w/o my permission. Respect me and I'll respect you. Thank you :)





Tagboard





Credits


This template 100% made by me. Nur Liyana Yahaya. With little help from my old skins and Dinamic Drive. For header and background, I used Photoshop CS5. Color got from HTML color code. Font from Dafont and Google Web Font. Gifs picture made by me and some taken from Tumblr. Other image get from We♥It, Google and Tumblr. Kindly inform me if I'm using your materials but i don't mention here. (c) Copyright by Akira Himesama. All right reserved 2012 (c)