« »
October 17, 2011 | 6:11 PM


Malam yg indah, tenang dan nyaman nie, tetiba yana rasa cm nak join contest. Hoho. #PANGG! 

T_T Click banner untuk ke dunia admin contest. Jangan lupa baca rules dia dulu sebelum join ye? Heee :)



Hadiah yang disediakan :



first place :
Hadiah misteri by Azwan Joho
Header by Aizaa Hoho

second :
TopUp by Aizaa Hoho Opah Gedikk & Amoi Lee
Welcome Note by Opah Gedikk

third :
Header by Opah Gedikk
Welcome Note by Aizaa Hoho

fourth and fifth :
Welcome Note by Aizaa Hoho
Button Up by Amoi Lee

sixth untill tenth :
Award by Amoi Lee



Rules 1 sampai 6 semua yana dah tunaikan. Agak2 boleh menang tak? Hoho. \huaargggh/ yana dah mengantuk lah. +_+ See you next time. Ngeee. Nyte. Sweet dream. Kbai. Assalamualaikum :)



3 Comments

Blogger Arif Aiman said...

you know... it takes me 3 minutes to find the comment button :p

btw.. u changed ur template again ==''

ahaaaa... goodluck btw :)

 
Blogger apple ♥ sidz said...

err. ye ea? hee. sorryyy. btw thanks^^

 
Blogger Syieda_Joy™ said...

syieda dtg lwt blog paling cool..^_^

jom ke blog syieda..http://lovestory313.blogspot.com/2011/10/contest-blogger-paling-cool.html

 

Post a Comment

No harsh word here please. Thanks for the comments :)



|


Disclaimer



This blog belongs to me and me only. No ripping, spamming and copying w/o my permission. Respect me and I'll respect you. Thank you :)





Tagboard





Credits


This template 100% made by me. Akira Himesamat. With little help from my old skins and Dinamic Drive. For header and background, I used Photoshop CS5. Color got from HTML color code. Font from Dafont and Google Web Font. Gifs picture made by me and some taken from Tumblr. Other image get from We♥It, Google and Tumblr. Kindly inform me if I'm using your materials but i don't mention here. (c) Copyright by Akira Himesama. All right reserved 2012 (c)