« »
October 26, 2011 | 7:27 AM



Actually baru2 nie takde idea nak update blog. So saje copy mende nie dari my sister's blog. Hoho. Enjoyy :)

Kangin: By any chance, do you have gum?
Heechul: No I don't..Why?
Kangin: So I could attach my words together
Super Junior Full House

Sungmin: Look at his moustache!
Eunhyuk: If you look closely, you can see his beard..
Yesung: YOU THINK YOURS DON'T SHOW EITHER?!!!
Explorers of the Human Body

Siwon: You are so gorgeous!
Super Junior Full House Episode 7

Kangin: Who do you dislike the most from our team?
Heechul: ..You.
Kangin: Why?
Heechul: Should I show you the mirror?
Mystery 6

ELF: I can't sleep because of those mosquitoes~ Teach them a lesson!
Donghae: Send me their names and address!! I'll teach them a lesson!!
UFO reply

Donghae: OK, WE CAN!
Super Junior Full House

Park Myungsoo: I heard your nickname is Cinderella. If you're Cinderella, I must be Snow White.
Heechul: Of course. I admit that you are Snow White. But.. is your face the result of eating the poisoned apple?
Xman Episode 105

Kyuhyun: Compared to you, I'm a genius
UFO reply to ELF who called him stupid

Eunhyuk: I collect cars, I do it everyday
Super Junior Full House

Donghae: Who told you to eat the eraser?
Explorers of the Human Body

ELF: Thank you for being a singer.
Kyuhyun: Thank you for being E.L.F.
UFO reply

PD: Since you know the rules of the game, then let the teachers leave.
Eunhyuk: *in english* Get out!
Everyone: No, no, a little nicer.
Eunhyuk: *in english* Ah ah OK...Please, please get out.
Unbelievable Outing Season 3

Foreigner: So, do you like X-Men?
Eunhyuk: I'm not X-Men!
Super Junior Full House

Eunhyuk: Before, when I first saw Donghae, I really liked him.
Donghae: WHAT!?
Super Junior Mini Drama

Everyone: You can't say these words: 'touch me, yo, man, and baby'.
Heechul: WHAT!? THAT'S 90% OF MY ENGLISH VOLCABULARY!
Super Junior Full House

Kibum: Your hands are so ugly looking.
Eunhyuk: Oppa, your face is too.
Yashim Man Man

Hangeng: Don't talk~
Heechul: IF I DON'T TALK WHO WILL UNDERSTAND YOU?! Why do you think they sent me along?!
Yashim Man Man

Kangin: Fans who love Super Junior from all over Korea, beyond Asia, and worldwide... Thank you, really, and I love you...
Fancafe entry

Hankyung: I'm a foreigner.
Super Junior Full House

Donghae: Sungmin-hyung, I'll do my best!
Sungmin: Yeah, do your best~
Explorers of the Human Body

E.L.F: Who does Donghae-oppa belong to?
Kyuhyun: Donghae is mine.
UFO reply

Donghae: You look like a Nicholas Cage!
Super Junior Full House

MC: Yesung, what is your sport?
Yesung: Collecting bugs.
Explorers of the Human Body

Eunhyuk: Do you know how to introduce yourself? In English?
Eeteuk: *laughs* My name is Eeteuk. My job.. Shinger.
Super Junior Full House

Woman: Name?
Heechul: Heechul
Woman: Age
Heechul:You look like Whoopie Goldberg
Woman: Yeah, I get that a lot. Are you part of the group called...
Heechul: Picnic
Woman: Super Junior
Heechul: Ok, ok
Super Junior Full House

Donghae: You are so gorgeous
Woman: Oh, Thank You. Age~!
Donghae: B
Woman: C
Donghae: D...
Super Junior Full House

Girl: You're name is Donghae? East Sea?
Donghae: Yes my name is East Sea
Girl: Why?
Donghae: I don't know. My father and grandfather... yeah. *smiles*
Star Golden Bell


Donghae: Life couldn't get better, yeah!
Kibum: Nice music. Who's the singer?
Donghae: Ohh. You like them? Super Junior.
Kibum: Super Junior? I HATE THEM.
Super Junior Full House

Shin Dong Yup: Are you confident?
Eunhyuk: Of course! I've always been interested in things involving hitting people.
Explorers of the Human Body

Siwon: Well he IS handsome
Heechul: I don't have any choice but to be proud!
??

Kangin: They why aren't you suffering (with a sour face)?
Explorers of the Human Body

Kangin: so, I just took my shirt off and HanKyung stares at my chest hair and says "Yah, someone's hair's stuck to your chest, take it off!!"
MC: (after laughing out loud) In HanKyung's words, how was it?
HanKyung: Truthfully...it was disgusting.
Star Golden Bell

Heechul: Like one time, I would ask "How would you want me to dress?"
she says, "wear whatever's comfortable,"
"ok"..then, she asks "what do you want me to wear?"
and I think, "now, this is my chance" so, I tell her - "wear your hair up so I can see your neck, don't wear earrings that are too big," I like plaid skirts so, I'd tell her to wear a red one, THEN she says "Yah, what the hell, I don't want to!"
Then I get angry, of course..She told me to dress one way but she won't do what I want! It's so selfish..Because I'd do stuff for her too.
Host: What have you done for her?
Heechul: Well, she told me to wear comfortable clothes so I did..SHE'S LUCKY I DIDN'T GO OUT NAKED...
Yashim Man Man

Kang Ho Dong: Are you dating anyone at the moment?
The artist responds no and the audience goes "EEEEEEEEHHHE?"
Heechul: That's great, when you say you don't have a girlfriend, it's - "EY, YOU MUST HAVE ONE!!!~" with me, if I say I have one, it's - "EYYY~~ HOW CAN YOU HAVE ONE????"
Yashim Man Man

Kang Ho Dong: PLEASE, try to be sane for five minutes..
Heechul: I think people just don't understand me here.. (here=YSMM)
Kang Ho Dong: Do others understand you? I mean, do the Super Junior members understand you?
Heechul: More than...half of them..almost half still don't. I'm not asking for a lot of things, just try to understand me for five minutes.
Yashim Man Man

Hangeng: DON'T EAAAAAAAAATTTTTT ITTTTTTTTTTT~!!!!
Explorers of the Human Body

Heechul: The emperor can't live without the chef.
Super Junior Full House Episode 6

Donghae: Can you turn off the light please?
Super Junior Full House

Sungmin: Super Junior K.R.Y + T + M + Happy = 1
Cyworld(?) Entry

Eunhyuk: I collect cars. I do it everyday! Because it is..... Fun ;o
Super Junior Full House

Kangin: OBEY ME!!!!
Super Junior Full House

Donghae: How about arm wrestling?
Super Junior Full House

Eunhyuk: He is a hardcore!
Super Junior Full House

Eunhyuk: Do you speak englishie?
Sukira Kiss The Radio

Heechul: This is CD!
Super Junior Full House

Eunhyuk: Wait a minute. Your room number please?
Super Junior Full House

Kangin: I don't easy.
Super Junior Full House

Heechul: Hey cop.
Cop: Hello.
Heechul: I'm very sad, I lost my friend.
Cop: What does your friend look like? Is he tall, short ..
Heechu: Short!
Eunhyuk: I'm LONG!!
Super Junior Full House Episode 8

Kangin: Lady socks. Many color. Coffee. Yeah, ok. Two style. Panty style. Short style.
Star Golden Bell

Sungmin: His foot smell.... danger!
Unbelievable Outing Season 3

Heechul: I'm thief... sky... star.... my eye..
Super Junior Full House

Shindong: My name is Dongshin. I like samgyupsal. I'm hungry.
Unbelievable Outing Season 3

Directed to Donghae: Everything is "every" for you. Is "every" your friend?
Super Junior Full House

Eunhyuk: Nice weather!
Super Junior Full House Episode 7

Donghae: Open the door! Open the door pleaj! Pleaj!
Adonis Camp

Heechul: Calm down. My intentions were good.
Super Junior Full House

Sungmin: Isn't this what love is? It's because you love that you worry, you support, and you want to make someone happy.
Special Fanmeeting Letter

Leeteuk: We're going to continue on until the day that Pearl Sapphire Blue balloons cover the entire world.
?? Entry

Kyuhyun: We've got to show them we're one, right?
?? Entry

Fan: 2009 is for oppa(s)
Sungmin: No, it's for SuJu and E.L.F!
UFO reply

Eunhyuk: When you're depressed, poop.....
Explorers of the Human Body Episode 13

ELF: Kyuhyun I love you.
Kyuhyun: Ah, the popularity of this lad (referring to himself)
UFO reply

ELF: Donghae oppa lets watch a musical
Kyuhyun: Can't I go…
UFO reply

ELF: The most handsome man on earth is Kyuhyun
Kyuhyun: I know
UFO reply

ELF: Marry me
Kyuhyun: When Sungmin allows
UFO reply

Shin Dong Yup: If you eat this leaf, you can't experience a single type of taste. You can't experience it at all.
Ryeowook: Forever?!?!
Explorers of the Human Body Episode 1

When Donghae and the ballerina ran off..
Eunhyuk: I can't accept this marriage!!
Explorers of the Human Body Episode 6

Kangin: Okay come over today, I'll give you my bed. I'm saying this on air so this is a real promise.
Kyuhyun: Eeteuk already promised me two weeks ago that he'll buy me a bed.
Kangin: that person is different from me. I bet you somewhere at this VERY MOMENT he's lying to another dongsaeng.
Chunji Radio

Ryeowook: Hello?
Eeteuk: Hello?
Ryeowook: TEUKIE HYUNG!!!!
Eunhyuk: Ryeosook! Ryeosook!
Sukira Kiss The Radio

Hankyung: Hello~ This is Hankyung~
Heechul: Grandpa, did you eat?!
Hankyung: Yes! Yes!
Sukira Kiss The Radio

Yoochun: I see Hyori noona sometimes.
Eunhyuk & Eeteuk: EHH! WHAT?
Eeteuk: Oops, forgot we're girls!
Sukira Kiss The Radio

After Shindong finished dancing to Tell Me...
MC: (amused)
Heechul: This is really Exploration of the Human Body! How can a body like this do that kind of dance..
Explorers of the Human Body Episode 6

MC: Who is you favorite Super Junior member?
Ballerina: Donghae-sshi.
MC: Donghae!
Heechul: (drops to his knees) If I just didn't do the dance! It's because I did this. (dancing)
Explorers of the Human Body Episode 6

Kangin: Oi, a chef cannot go up there!
Hankyung: Ya, if I weren't here, you wouldn't eat!
Super Junior Full House Episode 5

Kangin: It sounds like a group name right? Moonbangsawoo?
Heechul: Hello~ I'm Moonbang Heechul!
Kangin: Sawoo Kangin~!
Eunhyuk: And I am Eunhyuk.
Super Junior Full House Episode 5

Heechul: It can't be helped. I, Kim Heechul, was born to successfully make women fall in love with me. It's not my fault. It's not of my free will. My mother and father created this face!
Super Junior Full House Episode 5

*Kangin videocalling Heechul*
Kangin: Hyung! it's me!
Heechul: ...why do you look like a beggar?
We Got Married: Kangin + Yoonji

Kyuhyun: Fu wu yuan-rrrrrr!!!! ("Waiter!" ...with a perfect Beijing accent)
Bravely Going Forward

LuYu (host): Xiao meng...? (while calling out members' Chinese nicknames one by one)
Fans below stage: Li Xu!!!!
Ryeowook: Wei shen me???? ("why???" ... with the cutest pouty face)
Fans below stage: Because you're cute!!!
A Date with LuYu

He Lao Shi (MC): Bungee jumping, who's willing to do it? Shi Yuan?
Siwon: ... umm.gif
He Lao Shi (MC): Okay, can you do it if Han Geng jumps with you?
Siwon: Wo bu xiang xin ta! ("I don't trust him!" laugh.gif )
Bravely Going Forward

He Lao Shi (MC): Gui Xian will probably not do [bungee jumping]?
Kyuhyun: Is it safe?
He Lao Shi (MC): I don't know...
Xie Na (MC): If you don't bravely go forward, you'll never know what's in front of you.
Siwon: Wo men hai mei you jie hun! ("We haven't gotten married yet!" smilee.gif )
Bravely Going Forward

He Lao Shi (MC): Zhou Mi, if you could pick one SJM member to complete this dangerous [bungee jumping] challenge with you, who would it be?
Zhou Mi: I would pick Kyuhyun.
He Lao Shi (MC): Why??
Zhou Mi: Because he can't understand Chinese! laugh.gif
He Lao Shi (MC): So you can trick him into doing it!
He Lao Shi (MC): You're his best friend... (to Kyuhyun)
Kyuhyun: Wei shen me?? ("why?" ...with a pouty face towards Zhou Mi)
Zhou Mi: ...*shrugs*
Xie Na (MC): [He's] not your friend... (to Kyuhyun)
Kyuhyun: Tai bu xiang hua le!!!! ("That's so unreasonable/inappropriate!")
Bravely Going Forward

EunHyuk: Welcome to green world.
Making of U MV

Kangin: Out of all the members, who has the prettiest butt?
Ryeowook: KYUHYUNNIE! Really, Kyuhyunsshi's butt is.. there's like elastic in it...
Chunji Radio

Kangin: many people on the internet were like.. "why do only Leeteuk, Kangin and Shindong speak on TV?" BUT~ Yesung really talks a looooooot. Only that it's all edited out.
Chunji Radio

Sungmin: I'm so good at everything, there's nothing I'm not good at, I'm a genius--
Yesung: Sungmin?
Sungmin: Yea?
Yesung: Stop talking non-sense.
Miracle for you

Heechul (about Eeteuk): Whenever you call me to go out for a drink, we go out to eat intestines~ If you've never eaten intestines with him before, I can tell you that he eats intestines until the dregs remain, a boastworthy feat.
Sukira Kiss The Radio

Heechul (to Eunhyuk): Ya, what is that hat you're wearing~ Fashion garbage!
Sukira Kiss The Radio

Heechul (about Shindong): Super Junior's Properly Matched Visual, Shindong~ Shall I say it like that? You are all powerful~
??

Heechul: Stage name is DongHae, real name is Fish
Youngstreet Radio

LeeTeuk: At first I thought HeeChul and HeeBon were sisters…
HeeChul: Wanna die? (...explanation because because both have "hee"...)
HeeChul: Based on what you say, then I will be siblings with Ha Hee Ra senior
Eh… Wait, you said SISTERS right?
YOU!~~~~~~~~~~~!!!
Youngstreet Radio

Kyuhyun: Yes, hello, I'm the person who quit playing games since two days ago...
Leeteuk & Eunhyuk: WHUT
Kyuhyun: I'm notgameKyu, Kyuhyun~
Sukira Kiss The Radio

Gag man (named Sungmin): Have you googled your name before?
Sungmin: I HAVE! :D
Gag man: Who comes up?
Sungmin: ME! :D
Gag man: What about me??
Sungmin: Oh, it's according to popularity.
Gag concert

Donghae: Hyung, should we really go eat something so expensive?
Kangin: It's okay, I have a lot of money! Let's go eat hamburgers!
Chunji Radio

Junhyung: I usually don't remember dreams..cause i'm always tired..but I remembered this one so the next day I was like, "Sungmin..I had a dream about you"....I think there's something about his eyes.
Heechul: It's cause his eyes are like fox's eyes
Sungmin: I know, I'm a bit lovable..
Park Junhyung Radio Show

Host: Why are you the angel that lost their wings?
Eeteuk: Cause on the day I was born..it was raining very hard..people said it was cause God sent the only angel down to earth so he was crying..
Host: Since when did Eeteuk become so critically ill?
?? Random unknown TV show (with Leeteuk and Heechul)

Eeteuk: I think my wings are being formed again..I think HOT WINGS (in English) are being made~ the day I get my wings back, is the day I have to go back.
Heechul: Maybe you were a chicken in your past life
?? Random unknown TV show (with Leeteuk and Heechul)

Donghae: Me and Teukie is originally one body. You know why? Because when Teukie hyung is not around I lost myself. You know why? Because I slept on Teukie's bed for a whole month.
Sukira Kiss The Radio

Eeteuk (to Yesung): Can I say to a member that's not here? I wanna get closer to Yesung. Yesungah, I really wanna get closer to you. Before, something happened & the other members all comforted/consoled me, saying it's okay. Like shiwon said to me, "Hyung, you're the leader, I'll always follow you", but Yesung you said, "Ah! I knew you'll be like that. You're too silly." Our parents are already so close, let's also quickly become closer.
Chinchin

Hyukjae: Donghae was about to debut soon at that time so Junsu and I teased him. "Donghae, you're now going to change~"
Donghae: "They say celebrities change..."
Hyukjae: "We won't matter to you anymore." we said and we teased him~ We teased him, and he just walked away and then we heard sobbing from the bathroom. We were about to go in, and he punched the door, "I'm not gonna change!"
Wonderful Outing

Eeteuk: ..I'm Eunhae fan
Kangin: Hyung because you are Leeteuk! @#$%^&*() You must like Kangteuk!! huh? huh?!
Fan account

MC (to Hankyung): Who is your Ideal woman?
Fans: HEECHUL , HEECHUL, HEECHUL, HEECHUL
Hankyung: *just smiles and listens to the fans and keeps on smiling without saying something*
??

Donghae: Americano .. One .. but, sugar no. Two , Cafe latte ... but milk full.
Waitress: A lot of milk?
Donghae: *silent* Oh, a lot of mulk, a lot of mulk.
Super Junior Full House Episode 9

Shindong: Truthully, I don't understand why Eunhyukkie has such high popularity. I think compared to Eunhyuk I'm better.
Host: But Eunhyukshii has a lot of fans
Kangin: Eunhyuk REALLY has a lot of fans
Eunhyuk: Thats Right!
Host: Eunhyuk what do you think the reason is?
Eunhyuk: Err maybe because my look is appealing (won't be bored even after looking at him for a long time). Maybe the more they see me the more goodlooking I get...
Shindong: Its not that. Maybe they think you look "pitiful" so they like you more
Kangin: Ahh compassion...
Music Space

Yesung: To come to Music Space has been my dream since young
Kangin: But this show started not long ago...
Yesung: Even though this show is quite new, I knew in my heart all along that this show would be created.
Music Space

Kangin: Super Junior is made up of 13 people. During our first album, there were twelve of us. We added one more during the second album. Kyu Hyun, our 13th member. Super Junior can only perform with 13 people. Just like ten fingers, you can't do without one. It's not a group like who's better or who's weaker.
??

Kangin: We are Super Junior because there's all 13 of us. We have to be 13 to be Super Junior and to be on stage; it's not a team where a member is bad or good, but we shine the best when all 13 of us are together.
??

Leeteuk: ... We are one
??

Host: Shindong your skin looks like a baby.
Shindong: Thank you.
Host: And your weight?
Shindong: *startled* *laughs*
3 Coloured Women Show

Host: Shindong is really adorable
Shindong: *flattered* Oh thank you.
Host: So what's your weight?
Shindong: o__O ...on my profile?? On my profile it says 90 kg.
Host: And the error range..?
Shindong: +/- 13 kg
3 Coloured Women Show

Kang Ho Dong: Why does everyone, regardless of gender or age, treat you so well?
Heechul: I guess when girls see me, they find me attractive as a man. And when guys see me, they have that feeling as well. They do it all for me. It's really not my fault.
Yashim Man Man

Fan: Ah!! Oppa~oppa will you appear in the UFO battle tomorrow?
Sungmin: I'm from another planet~ need to go back in the UFO to go back to my planet~
UFO reply

Heechul: You look like...poodle. Poodle.
Anya: Dog? Dog? Dog? DOG?! I hate you!
Super Junior Full House

Host: Was it hard to learn Chinese pronounciation? Let's ask him down there, he's so speechless.
Kyuhyun: ..... *clears throat*
Fans: *lots of screaming*
Kyuhyun: *smirks, pauses for a moment* It was a hard.
Host: Siwon, and you?
Siwon: *clears throat even louder*
Fans: *lot of screaming*
Siwon: It was VERY hard.
Donghae: *coughs really loudly*
Fans: *more screaming*
Donghae: ...It was INCREDIBLY hard.
Host: Ryeowook, how was it?
Ryeowook: AIIIISH!
Host: He has many inner frustrations.
Club7 SJ-M Interview (082907)

Host: You know, everyone's got a chest. But how can we make it go like this? *popping move*
Ryeowook: *starts doing the dance for "U" then pauses* ...How do I do it?
Club7 SJ-M Interview (082907)

Kangin: Stop, stop. Backup
Sungmin: Is he really doing good?
Kangin: He is he is.
Sungmin: It really doesn't look like he's doing that great .. I better put on my seat belt.
King Saturday Driving School (060916)

Sungmin: I just died... I'm alive again.
King Saturday Driving School (060916)

Girl: Where do you get your confidence from?
Heechul: ... My face.
Happy Shares Company

Heechul: She doesn't seem like a noona. She seems like a very comfortable aunt.
Happy Shares Company

Heechul: Wherever I go... Being pretty causes problems
??

Man: Why are you like that?
Heechul: She's been married 5 years, and I've been a rascal 5 years.
Yashim Man Man

Girl: Are you a little girl? You should let your hair down. You'll look prettier.
Heechul: Am I pretty? Very pretty? Am I pretty like this? Pretty like that? Are you jealous?
X-Man

Yesung: There... really isn't any unexpected result in this show is it? (After failing to get into Team 1 in the rope-grabbing challenge)
Explorers of the Human Body

??: If Kangin succeeds in getting into this box, we'll try Shindong next.
Explorers of the Human Body

??: His bang just died and alive again. (Referring to Siwon's bang after he succeeds in getting into the box)
Explorers of the Human Body

Eunhyuk: Remember, all you need to do is close your eyes, open your heart and feel the flow of the air around you. Just feel the flow of the air...
Explorers of the Human Body

Heechul: He keeps getting the hind leg. Maybe he only aims the for part that he wanted to eat? (Referring to Shindong)
Explorers of the Human Body

Heechul: Kangin-ah, if you're gonna keep going, then let's do it when you have your own solo album.
Explorers of the Human Body

Heechul: You know... that pig? If I succeed today, I'm never gonna eat pork.
Explorers of the Human Body

Shin Dong Yup: So who's gonna go inside this box first?
Eunhyuk: Siwon.
The rest: *nod* Yeah, Siwon.
Siwon: But why me?
Shin Dong Yup: Yeah, why it's always him to do the first try?
Eunhyuk: Cause we really want to see his well-kept pride crash down.
Explorers of the Human Body

Foreigner: How long have you been studying English?
Heechul: ........ *frozen* YEAH~!
Foreigner: Yeah~ *laughs* So tell me again, how long have you been studying English?
Heechul: Hmmm~~ *touches head* It's really hard if it's long sentences!!! (in Korean)
Super Junior Full House

Kangin: Don't we need to have a dance scene since we lost the game?
Donghae: Eunhyuk can dance.
Eunhyuk: I don't want to. I'm trying to change my image, I want to act more.
Eeteuk: Okay! I'll do the dance. I want to do the bboobie-bboobie dance^^
Eunhae: Why? Why?
Eeteuk: *smiles*
Kangin: ...... YOU WANT TO DO THE DANCE WITH ME RIGHT?!!
Super Junior Mini Drama

Kangin : "Everyone gather! We have it! We'll win!"
Shindong : "So what do we do with this now?"
Kangin : "What do you mean, what do we do?"
Shindong : "Do we smear it on ourselves?"
Kangin : "..."
Explorers of the Human Body Episode 13

Yesung : "Come to think of it, we're the three best dancers are here." (Refering to Shindong, Eunhyuk, and him)
Shindong & Eunhyuk : "..."
Explorers of the Human Body Episode 13

Yesung : "Are you far from where we're hiding?"
Kangin : "I don't like your tone. Put Shindong on."
Yesung : "Are you~ far from where we're hiding~?"
Kangin : "Put Shindong on."
Yesung : "STOP IGNORING ME!"
Kangin : (Hears STOP IGNOR--) *Turns off walkie talkie*
Ryewook & Hankyung : *Giggle Giggle Giggle*
Kangin : "Annoying~"
Explorers of the Human Body Episode 13

Kangin: *talking about how he likes roses*
Kyuhyun: ...Aren't you easy?
Kangin: I'm not easy.
Kyuhyun: You're not easy?
Kangin: He's not easy? (referring to Sungmin) He's not easy. Sungmin is not easy.
Kyuhyun: *stares at Sungmin for a while* Sungmin is easy.
Kangin: *agrees* Sungmin is easy.
Chunji Radio (061024)

Yesung (to get more air time): And every since I heard the song "Snails" of sunbaenim (the host), I've wanted to raise snails.
Music Space

*Everyone asking Kibum how the meat tastes*
Kibum: *still chewing...finally stops...then says...* It's not cooked~
Super Junior Full House

Donghae: Dully's friend.. do you know Dully? he's *aaaaaa~~* (impersonating a dinasour with both of his hands like a scissors)
Star Golden Bell

Eunhyuk: It's what you feel.. your feeling.
Donghae: In Mandarin it's called "gan.. gan jue.. gan jue".
Leeteuk: Didn't he said he was learning? he still said it wrongly!
Eunhyuk: In English it's called 'FEEL'.
Sukira Kiss The Radio

Eunhyuk: [Ryeowook] asked me this morning, ah it was last night: "Hyung, tomorrow we'll be on Sukira.. I haven't been there in a long time.. should I style my hair before i go or wear a cap instead?". I said, "if you haven't met the korean fans in a long time, go style your hair before coming".
Leeteuk: It looks really good.
Ryeowook: Thank you.
Donghae: Why didn't you say anything to me?
Eunhyuk: You didn't ask me anything.. you didn't ask me~~
Sukira Kiss The Radio

Ryeowook: Ni Hao~ Wo Jiao Li Xu..
Leeteuk: ah! Li Xu! Very Good!! (in english)
Eunhyuk: the pronounciation sounds really good
Ryeowook: Li Xu~~~ (in a sexy voice)
Eunhyuk: ah please interview them, Leeteuk-sshi
Leeteuk: Eer Li Xu..uh.. Lai Lai! (come, come)
Ryewook: Lai Lai? okay..
Leeteuk: Wo Ai Ni Men
Eunhyuk: You really don't know how to continue, right?
Sukira Kiss The Radio

Leeteeuk: Looks like we'll be working this summer with this album. As our new song...
*Donghae comes and interferes*
Donghae: As our new song... eh! *backs away* continue...
Leeteuk: *nods* This year... It's a remake album...
*Donghae interferes again*
Donghae: With this remake album... eh!
*Donghae confuses himself*
Leeteuk: *continuing the interview* All the singers from SMTown...
Donghae: It's SMTown... *looked away, confused* SMTown!
Leeteuk: In our case...
Donghae: Super Junior that's us!!
SMTOWN Summer 2007 Jacket Photoshoot

*It was Kibum's turn to be interviewed.. Donghae interrupts again*
Donghae: What was the question? Feelings about the photoshoot?
Kibum: I'm sorry I'll do it without him! I'll do it later when he's not around.. he's bothering me..
SMTOWN Summer 2007 Jacket Photoshoot

Yesung was about to be lifted upside down with a huge machine bacause he asked about digesting while being upside down.
Eunhyuk: I think we should be careful about what we wish for.
Explorers of the Human Body Episode 2

Leeteuk: Let's hear about Donghae's new year wish in 2009.
Donghae: Firstly, its about Super Junior 3rd come back album will be able to receive more love. Super Junior members will continue to stay healthy and also Eunhyuk to answer my phone calls. It seems like Eunhyuk is always watching a movie.
Aren't you always watching the midnight show? Stop watching that.
Eunhyuk: I know!!!
Donghae: Ah....Watching movies with Eunhyuk.
Eunhyuk: Ah...So your new year wish is to watch movies with me?
Sukira Kiss The Radio (081231)

Kangin : Close your eyes..
Eunhyuk : Oh~ I can't see..
Kangin : Do you believe me?
Eunhyuk : NO!
Kangin : Do you have money?
Eunhyuk : Uh?!
Kangin : Do you have money?
Eunhyuk : Money? Who are you?
Super Junior Full House

Heechul : Calm down, down get me wrong.
Lady: Oh. Don't get you wrong.
Heechul: *Yells at Siwon* If not because of me you will be in big trouble.
Super Junior Full House

Guy : Have you went to mountain climb before?
Eunhyuk : Short.
Guy : Do you mountain climb?
Eunhyuk : Very short.
Guy : Do you like mountain?
Eunhyuk : Ah yea yea.. I like mountain.
Super Junior Full House

Donghae: Give me my book. I'm sorry.
Super Junior Full House Episode 1

ELF: Oppa, don't go to any place, do not change.
Eunhyuk: Also cannot go to the toilet?
UFO reply

ELF: Is Eunhae or Haeeun?
Eunhyuk: Because I am more handsome, so it's Eunhae.
Donghae: It's Haeeun!!
UFO reply

Teacher Moon Daniel: What is music to you?
Eunhyuk: .......PASS!
Super Junior Full House

Eunhyuk: Hello, we are Eunhae!
Dongahe: !!
Donghae: PUAHAHAHahahah... seriously can you say that in public?
Eunhyuk: What are you talking about? I just shortened things. Eunhyuk, Donghae, so Eunhae.
Super Junior Adonis Camp

Heechul: Have you seen a ghost before?
Siwon: My father, went to a prayer meeting to pray one time, a long time ago. Then one person suddenly collapsed, he was shaking and had foam in his mouth and said, "you did this to me" in a low voice. Then the pastor went to him and prayed and he got better like nothing happened.
Heechul: *laughs* The point of this story is that we should believe in church. To believe in God.
Siwon: If you believe in God, you will have a blessed life.
Heechul (who is an atheist): Then you are saying I'm living a curse life?
Mystery 6

Donghae: It was sitting on my stomach.
Heechul: What did it do on your stomach.
Donghae: It didn't DO anything on my stomach.
Heechul: *starts laughing* No, that's NOT what I mean...
Shindong: *starts laughing*
Heechul: YA! *slaps Shindong* Just continue reading your book!
Mystery 6

Heechul: Didn't we just say that God is very fair? I have the good looks, the brain and the knowledge... so of course I don't have a good temper!
Love Letter

Heechul: Hankyungsshi, which is your favourite song from the album? *whispers Rokkugo, Rokkugo* So what's your favourite song? *whispers again, Rokkugo!!*
Hankyung: Ahh, why are you doing this?!
Sukira Kiss The Radio

Leeteuk: I'm smiling like U-kiss (he means like Dong Ho)
Siwon: There's ten years age gap between them!
Hangeng: It's 12 years!
Leeteuk: There's no need to point that out!
Host: Ahh, so Hankyung who pretends he's forgotten Korean until he had to point out the 12 year age gap!
Star Golden Bell

Nicole: So which member helps you with Korean?
Hangeng: None!
Star Golden Bell

Hangeng: Yesung, snap out of it!
Star Golden Bell

Host: Ahh, Yesung has changed his tactics...
Yesung: When I thought of being looked down on by Hankyung...
Star Golden Bell

Kyuhyun: Leeteuk looks like he's in his thirties!
Leeteuk: I do NOT look like I'm in my thirties!
Kyuhyun: Ok, in his late twenties!
Super Junior Promotion at Thailand

Donghae (in Korean): Hello, I'm Donghae.
Hangeng (in Mandarin): Hello, I'm Hangeng.
Siwon (in Korean): Hello, I'm Siwon.
Zhoumi (in Mandarin): Hello, I'm Zhoumi.
Kyuhyun (in Thai): Hello, I'm Kyuhyun!
SJ-M Arirang Interview

Eeteuk: Patting its butt will help in its eating.
MNet Show

Eunhyuk: Donghae-ah! We're not compatible! Let’s break up!
Super Junior Adonis Camp
Eunhyuk: Siwon's really serious but acts really cute too. Because he acts cute and is prone to skinship.
If I say, "good work, good work..."
Siwon says, "Eunhyukah, did I do good?"
"Good work" I say..
"If I'm good, give me a kiss~" he says.
3 Coloured Women Show

Kim Won Hee: Are you the youngest at home?
Siwon: No, I'm the oldest son.
Kim Won Hee: The oldest son? Then why do you crave love so much?
Siwon: I don't know... that is. I'm just happy when I'm with the members.
Kim Won Hee: How many times have you been in true love?
Siwon: I don't know...
Kim Won Hee: Real love...
Siwon: Because I'm still young... I think there are different forms of love..
Lee Youngja: Even if you're old... if you can't love...you just can't.
Kim Won Hee: How many women were there that you could say was love?
Siwon: My mother.
Kim Won Hee: *getting annoyed* Not like that~!
3 Coloured Women Show

Kangin: Super Junior is poisoned by E.L.F.
Kyuhyun: Our strong troops, that we should hold in tight forever.
Sungmin: I feel like I won't be able to do anything without E.L.F.
Siwon: They are like the heart which is the most necessary thing while I live.
Eunhyuk: Even after I get old, I want to sing for them.
Leeteuk: If E.L.F don't exist, I would just be an empty shell.
Ryeowook: Really.. they are like Ever Lasting Friends.
Heechul: If there were no E.L.F, Super Junior wouldn't exist.
Kibum: They are like the shelter that I can rely upon.
Super Junior’s message to E.L.F.

Leeteuk: Thank you for making me to shine.
Heechul: Because E.L.F exist, Super Junior is Eternal.
Hangeng: All the more important E.L.F. Thank you so much and I love you.
Yesung: Everlasting, reliable defender E.L.F..... I Love You.
Kangin: As like we started together, let's put up the end together.
Shindong: I hope we can be the one forever.
Sungmin: Super Junior can sing because of E.L.F.'s support.
Eunhyuk: You guys are so precious for me. Don't be change with each other.
Donghae: I will keep in my heart, even after I die, the fact that I met E.L.F.
Siwon : They are like the oxygen.
Ryeowook: Ever Lasting Friend that I can be together keeping mutual relationship.
Kibum: They encourage me and inspire me deep into my mind.
Kyuhyun: They are the existence that has to be there with us.
Super Junior’s message to E.L.F.

ELF: Donghae oppa, marry me ~
Donghae: When? I will go prepare ~
UFO reply

Leeteuk: Super Junior is always 13.
ELF: *scream out of happiness*
Leeteuk: How many members do Super Junior have?
ELF: 13 MEMBERS!!
Fanmeeting

Heechul: Undead petals, JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME.
Heechul’s Cyworld

Heechul: What I've gained is imagination and a fantasy world, and lost touch with reality.
Yashim Man Man

Donghae: Did you wear underwear today?
Kyuhyun: No, I didn't wear underwear.
Donghae: *touches Kyuhyun's pants*
Super Junior Mini Drama Episode 5

Shindong: Eyeballs…
Super Junior Mini Drama Episode 5

Donghae: You stink~
Super Junior Mini Drama Episode 5

Shindong: Did you brush your teeth today?
Eunhyuk: Puwhahahahha.
Super Junior Mini Drama Episode 5

Kyuhyun: My mama told me~
She Wants It Lyrics

Heechul: Young Kim Heechul liked a girl whose name I won’t say.
MC: Why wouldn’t you say her name?
Heechul: Because if I say it, there will be a scandal.
Star King

Host: When Heechul first debuted, weren't you famous for your good looks?
Heechul: But when I went on a talk show, it fell apart.
Come to Play

Eunhyuk: Actually, I revealed it (abs) a few times but it all got cut.
Explorers of the Human Body Episode 5

Labels: , , , ,




0 Comments

Post a Comment

No harsh word here please. Thanks for the comments :)



|


Disclaimer



This blog belongs to Nur Liyana. No ripping, spamming and copying w/o my permission. Respect me and I'll respect you. Thank you :)





Tagboard





Credits


This template 100% made by me. Nur Liyana Yahaya. With little help from my old skins and Dinamic Drive. For header and background, I used Photoshop CS5. Color got from HTML color code. Font from Dafont and Google Web Font. Gifs picture made by me and some taken from Tumblr. Other image get from We♥It, Google and Tumblr. Kindly inform me if I'm using your materials but i don't mention here. (c) Copyright by Akira Himesama. All right reserved 2012 (c)