« »
October 21, 2011 | 3:13 PM


Tagged by adik Nazihah, adik Maisarah dan Fatin Nadhrah. Thanks dear :3

Rules ;
  • You must post these rules.
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
  • Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
  • No tag backs.
  • No stuff in the tagging section about 'You are tagged if you are reading this' you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.

11 things about me;

First of all, I'm a human. Second, my name is Nur Liyana bt Yahaya. Third, I live in Malaysia. Fourth, I love to eattt. Fifth, I'm an otaku. Sixth, I'm Kpoper. Seventh, I love DOMO. Eighth, I'm second sister from four siblings. Ninth, my heart is already taken by Son Dongwoon. Tenth, I like to blogging. And the last but not least, eleventh, I love my family damn much!

Questions by Nazihah.
-When have you started blogging?
->Sept 2010

- Comics or novels?
->Comics

- Your fave subject in school?
->Maths, Add Maths and Chemistry :D

- What does your name mean?
->Cahaya Kelembutan dan Kehalusan :3

- Where did you get your inspiration?
->Nazihah and Lettha ;)

- Money over love or love over everything? ♥
->Err. Both? XD

- Fave food and drink?
->Spaghetti, apple juice ♥

- How many times in a day do you shower?
->two or three times

- Do you think Jo Kwangmin is hot? Random question.
->Yes! He's my brother L to the O to the L XD

- Coca cola, Pepsi or just plain mineral water?
->plain mineral water. Good for health you know XD

-> Do you easily fall in loooove? Woot woot.



Questions by Maisarah
-Full name, please :)
-> Nur Liyana bt Yahaya

-How old are you??
-> 18 years old

-BEAST, SuJu, or SHINee?
-> SuJu and BEAST ♥

-Latte or Cappucino??
->Cappucino

-GOOGLE or YAHOO??
-> Google

-Do you think my blog is pretty?
-> yes :3

-Miyyo Azman or Justin Bieber?
-> Who's Miyyo Azman? =='

-K-pop or J-pop
_ Both! :D

-Twitting or Facebooking?
-> Both XD

-Do you like horror movies??
-> NO! I hate it =..=

-What's your ideal girl/boy?
-> Like Son Dongwoon? L to the O to the L XD

Question from Fatin Nadhrah;
Boyfriend ? Who ?
-Kwangmin :3

Studyholic ? No ? State why ?
-Yes, if it is my fave subject. Hoho :D

Result Mid-year Exam 2011 *Honestly pleeassee
- I'm not a primary or secondary school anymore. So doesn't have

How many cars do your family have ? List it
-2. To lazy to list it. HAHA! XD

Idol ?
-Prophet Muhammad S.A.W :)

Do you love Siti Nurhaliza ? Why ?
- No. Because I'm a girl. LOL!

Favourite food ?
- Spaghetti

Like Milo Beng ?
- Not really

What are you wearing now ?
- Secret :D

Hows your house look ? Picture pleaseee
- Like heaven^^ I love my house XD I don't want to put da picture. Can I? Can la XP

What about you that you like the most
- I'm a girl that have fun size. Ngee XD

My questions :
- What is your name?
- Otaku or Kpop?
- LOVE story or HORROR story?
- Facebooking or Blogging?
- Do you have pet[s]?
- Fave movie?
- Where do you live?
- How many siblings do you have?
- Parents or your lover?
- American Idol or X-Factor *random XD
- Domo or Rilakkuma :3

Manusia bertuah yang kena tag ;
Alia | Amalina | Rabiatul Adawiyah | Nurul Hidayah | Dato Kacak | min Unnie | Aida Dee | Nazlin Adlina | Izza Dina | Amirahnabilah | Myzs Yana

Sorry, no link :3

Lots of Love,
Yana♥

Labels:




0 Comments

Post a Comment

No harsh word here please. Thanks for the comments :)



|


Disclaimer



This blog belongs to Nur Liyana. No ripping, spamming and copying w/o my permission. Respect me and I'll respect you. Thank you :)





Tagboard





Credits


This template 100% made by me. Nur Liyana Yahaya. With little help from my old skins and Dinamic Drive. For header and background, I used Photoshop CS5. Color got from HTML color code. Font from Dafont and Google Web Font. Gifs picture made by me and some taken from Tumblr. Other image get from We♥It, Google and Tumblr. Kindly inform me if I'm using your materials but i don't mention here. (c) Copyright by Akira Himesama. All right reserved 2012 (c)