« »
May 7, 2012 | 5:01 AM



Okay, dulu femes dengan game The Sims. Sekarang game Pottermore pulak. Ahaha. Pottermore nie game based on Harry Potters Book.

# Hogwarts Express #


# Aku Hufflepuff. House Cup last sekali. Ceyhhh! -.- #

# End of Book One #

Me dah habis main Book One. Harry Potter and The Socerer's Stone. Nak masuk Book 2 tak boleh lagi. J.K. Rowling cakap "HARRY POTTER and the Chamber of Secrets will be here soon. Meanwhile, keep returning because there is a lot to read and explore. You can also practise your magical skills and continue to earn points to help your house win the House Cup. Remember to check the Pottermore Insider for the latest news on all things Pottermore." Eceh. zaman bila baru boleh sambung Book 2 taktau la. Huahua -.- k tu je kot nak update. Hehe :p tata! Assalamualaikum :)

Labels: ,




5 Comments

Blogger Shafiqqah Shafie said...

Hey thanks for this post.. Now I gonna try to play this game :)

 
Blogger apple ♥ sidz said...

Hehe. Most welcome. Okay2. Have fun! :D

 
Blogger Shafiqqah Shafie said...

eh kita dah main dah game ni.. hihi lepas baca post ni.. alaaa kena tunggu yer??huhuhu... dah best dah main :(

 
Blogger [sutera kasih] said...

mcm best laaa..nk main jgk la :)

 
Blogger Puteri Aliaa said...

Kita pun main !

 

Post a Comment

No harsh word here please. Thanks for the comments :)



|


Disclaimer



This blog belongs to Nur Liyana. No ripping, spamming and copying w/o my permission. Respect me and I'll respect you. Thank you :)





Tagboard





Credits


This template 100% made by me. Nur Liyana Yahaya. With little help from my old skins and Dinamic Drive. For header and background, I used Photoshop CS5. Color got from HTML color code. Font from Dafont and Google Web Font. Gifs picture made by me and some taken from Tumblr. Other image get from We♥It, Google and Tumblr. Kindly inform me if I'm using your materials but i don't mention here. (c) Copyright by Akira Himesama. All right reserved 2012 (c)