« »
May 2, 2012 | 3:43 AM


Your Favourite Member

I love all Running Man members. But my personal favourite member, absolutely the best Nation MC, Yoo Jaesuk. He's also known as mettugi *grasshopper*, Yomes Bond, Yooruce Willis and Yoo Hyuk *the most name he like*.




He’s just so generous, humble, and hilarious :) I started watching Running Man in the beginning because my sister told me that this show was totally fun! Before the shows, I've been watching Family Outing which's Jaesuk and Jongkook was in it. Jihyo has been their guest in some episode and she's so adorable that time *she's also dance for 4 Minute song - Hot Issues in FO*. Btw, I loved watching Jaesuk in various shows because I knew he’d always provide me with laughter and joy :D

Lots of Love,
Yana♥

Labels: , ,




3 Comments

Blogger miera farhana said...

nak join jugak RUNNING MAN 20 DAYS CHALLENGE..boleh?? =)

 
Blogger apple ♥ sidz said...

Boleh je. Join la :)

 
Blogger miera farhana said...

boleh x nak list snarai challenge nie from day 1 until 20..TQ =)

 

Post a Comment

No harsh word here please. Thanks for the comments :)



|


Disclaimer



This blog belongs to me and me only. No ripping, spamming and copying w/o my permission. Respect me and I'll respect you. Thank you :)





Tagboard





Credits


This template 100% made by me. Akira Himesamat. With little help from my old skins and Dinamic Drive. For header and background, I used Photoshop CS5. Color got from HTML color code. Font from Dafont and Google Web Font. Gifs picture made by me and some taken from Tumblr. Other image get from We♥It, Google and Tumblr. Kindly inform me if I'm using your materials but i don't mention here. (c) Copyright by Akira Himesama. All right reserved 2012 (c)