« »
May 3, 2012 | 4:28 AM



Your Least Favorite Member

#Giraffe, Commander, Grasshopper, Mongji, Flower Boy, Big Nose Hyung, Haroro, Gary#

I really couldn’t think of one as I equally love all the running man cast just, loving Jaesuk a little more :) I love how honest every running man members are and also all of them being so close, joking around with one another mindlessly all the time ♥ I can’t make myself pick anyone for my least favourite member as seriously without any of them running man will not be complete and it really makes a huge difference to me with any members missing.

I can’t even pick my second favourite member in running man because apart from the first which is Jaesuk, all of them are my second favourite! ♥

Labels: ,




0 Comments

Post a Comment

No harsh word here please. Thanks for the comments :)



|


Disclaimer



This blog belongs to Nur Liyana. No ripping, spamming and copying w/o my permission. Respect me and I'll respect you. Thank you :)





Tagboard





Credits


This template 100% made by me. Nur Liyana Yahaya. With little help from my old skins and Dinamic Drive. For header and background, I used Photoshop CS5. Color got from HTML color code. Font from Dafont and Google Web Font. Gifs picture made by me and some taken from Tumblr. Other image get from We♥It, Google and Tumblr. Kindly inform me if I'm using your materials but i don't mention here. (c) Copyright by Akira Himesama. All right reserved 2012 (c)