« »
May 22, 2012 | 6:37 AM


Assalamualaikum :)

# RMs VJ #

To be honest, there are times where I actually prefer having no guest on the show, because simply watching the 7 of them, with such different personalities, is enough to make me smile :) There is something familiar and funny about each person involved, and their honest reactions to zany and mundane situations make the show all the more entertaining. They all have loving attitudes and good clean fun that makes all the viewers feel happy when they watch. And the staff/crew of “Running Man”, they’re even more amazing! The things they manage to do, just WOW!!


With the 7 of them, it’s simply getting on with the game and cracking a few jokes amongst each other. For me, that is what makes “Running Man” a classic. Some guests are good though, catching on with the tone of the game, like Yonghwa, Jang Hyuk and Kim Hyun Joong.

I’ve gotten a bit off track, but nonetheless, I love this show!! One of the best variety shows I’ve ever seen! :D

Labels: ,




2 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

their VJ also hansome . haha .
very nice blog d=w=b
-aininsofiyaahmadkamal-

 
Blogger HaNiFaH HiDaYaH said...

huhu..we share da same interest..

minat sesangat running man..

:)

 

Post a Comment

No harsh word here please. Thanks for the comments :)



|


Disclaimer



This blog belongs to Nur Liyana. No ripping, spamming and copying w/o my permission. Respect me and I'll respect you. Thank you :)





Tagboard





Credits


This template 100% made by me. Nur Liyana Yahaya. With little help from my old skins and Dinamic Drive. For header and background, I used Photoshop CS5. Color got from HTML color code. Font from Dafont and Google Web Font. Gifs picture made by me and some taken from Tumblr. Other image get from We♥It, Google and Tumblr. Kindly inform me if I'm using your materials but i don't mention here. (c) Copyright by Akira Himesama. All right reserved 2012 (c)