« »
May 9, 2012 | 4:35 AM



Your Favorite Guest Star

Jung Young Hwa [CN Blue] - Whenever he's appear, Jaesuk's Team will win the game! :D He's been RM's guest in episode 7 *with Jo Kwon and Eun Jung*, 11 *with Jae Dong*, 17 *with Joo Won*, 35 and 36 *with Daesung*.



# Gary's prank #

# RM's prank #

# School Camp #


Park Bo Young - She's love Monday Couple like me and she's so cuteeee :D. She's been RM guest in episode 25 *where Jongkook must wear the biggest bell in Hide and Seek game. ROFL xD*


# Bo Yong's prank #


Actually there's a lot of RM favorite guest star I like which are Nichkhun and Taecyon *2PM*, Tony, Seungri *Big Bang*, Siwon *Super Junior* and Minho *SHINee*, Soo Ro and Ye Jin *Family Outing member*, Min Soo *the mettugi hunter :p* and guests from RM's Hip Hop episodes :D

Labels: ,




0 Comments

Post a Comment

No harsh word here please. Thanks for the comments :)



|


Disclaimer



This blog belongs to Nur Liyana. No ripping, spamming and copying w/o my permission. Respect me and I'll respect you. Thank you :)





Tagboard





Credits


This template 100% made by me. Nur Liyana Yahaya. With little help from my old skins and Dinamic Drive. For header and background, I used Photoshop CS5. Color got from HTML color code. Font from Dafont and Google Web Font. Gifs picture made by me and some taken from Tumblr. Other image get from We♥It, Google and Tumblr. Kindly inform me if I'm using your materials but i don't mention here. (c) Copyright by Akira Himesama. All right reserved 2012 (c)